WWCodeManila’s TechUp: Git Party
April 24 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
TechUp Sessions are tech talks about different platform tools, cloud technologies, security, best practices and more. This event was made because we want everyone in our community to level up their skillset.
Please answer this form so we can move you from waitlist to RSVP:
(NOTE: This is the same form used in our MARCH events, if you have answered this already last March, just RSVP, no need to answer again.)
* * *
Welcome to the party!
If you haven’t tried using Git before, or have no idea about version control systems at all, this TechUp Session is perfect for you. Are you ready? Let’s go!
– Getting Git
– Creating my first repository
– Contributing to open source: forks and pull requests
– Working together: branches and collaborators
– Git installed on your computer (https://wwcodemanila.github.io/git-party/#/discussions/01%20-%20Getting%20Git)
– GitHub account (https://github.com)
NOTE: There will be an online install party the night before the TechUp. Please wait for further details on this. You’ll need to use your computer instead of your phone to join the install party.